to these folks we are deeply indebted
- Buster Wright, co-owner of Libbie Market, whose business advice has hit the bull’s-eye every time.
- An anonymous, generous philanthropist paid for our first trip.
- A wonderful lawyer has dedicated a portion of her time and talent to help us incorporate and achieve our non-profit status.
- A retired teacher and his friends have thrown energy, enthusiasm, and resources into this quest.
- Xenith Bank, a supporter of local non-profits, presented Teaching Tours with one of Xenith's "Charitable Foundation Awards" on February 4, 2015.
- Donors are invited on field trips – an opportunity to see their money in action and to engage, encourage, and inspire first-hand the youngsters whose lives they are changing.
- We look forward to adding your name and organization to our growing list of donors, along with a a description of your company and a link to your website.